Name: Leah Ward
Sport: WBFF Pro Fitness Competitor
Top Ten finishes:
Hometown: Alpine, Texas
Current residence/location: Tucson, AZ
Other Sponsors: Max Muscle, Hylete
1) What is your background? I am a small town Texas girl with a passion for being active, fit, and healthy. I love taking on new challenges and putting my body and mind to the test. I am a WBFF Pro Bikini competitor, fitness model, online fitness coach, and a licensed mortgage loan originator. In my free time you can find me in the gym, outdoors adventuring, or trying new restaurants.
2) Why do you use Oral IV? I use Oral IV because it is a great product that is healthy to the body and helps keep me hydrated in turn improving my overall workouts and stamina. The results I get from taking Oral IV make a difference in how I feel therefore I continue to keep in it my daily regimen.
3) How do you prepare and how do you use Oral IV to help? I lift Monday – Friday making sure I focus on my legs twice a week. I incorporate a shoulder, back/bi’s, and chest and tri’s day as well. Call me crazy but my favorite time to lift is at 5 am. It helps me start my day off and gives me tons of energy. As for cardio, I make sure to do something active and fun at least 5 days a week. I love going hiking on the weekends, cycling, jogging through my alma mater or even attending a fitness class such as yoga. As long as I sweat I am happy ☺With that said, I always make sure to squeeze a tube of Oral IV into my water bottle to sip on throughout my workout. On intense days when I do legs or cycle I have a second tube post my workout.
4) What is your favorite WOD? n/a- is this cross fit terminology? hahaha
5) Favorite and least favorite exercise? My favorite body part to train is shoulders. A few of my favorite exercises are jumping lateral raises, bent over rear cable flys, shoulder press in’s & out’s. My least favorite is for sure burpees!
6) Most memorable event/competition/race? Winning my WBFF Pro Card and being on the cover of Max Sports and Fitness Magazine & Women Health & Fitness
7) Advice for newbies to Oral IV? Get prepared to become addicted. ☺